11.23.2009

Ice Angels - Sparrow Village


Every Monday night we have a youth group meeting for the teenage girls at Sparrow. It involves a lot of crazy games, a few songs, a snack, and talking about Jesus.

These kids have been very 'over-churched' and they live under a Christian label from the moment they arrive at Sparrow, yet few of them actually know the Bible or experience Jesus in their lives.

We've been meeting for the past month, and they've been getting more and more fun to work with. They got to pick out a name for themselves a couple of weeks ago. Sadly, their top choices of "Girls' Night" and "Group of Peace" got over-ruled by the final group name they chose....


ice angels.


I have no idea where they got that. But they made their choice, and Ice Angels it is! I wish I could invite you along for a Monday night meeting with these lovely ladies...



No comments:

Post a Comment