10.08.2009

Meet 'Moto Moto'


Thanks to a few amazing donations from back home, I have finally been able to purchase my own transport for ministry around Joburg.

Introducing....

Moto Moto


My new 2004 Chevy Spark. The name comes courtesy of the crew at Child Haven and our undying love for the chunky Madagascar 2 hippopotamus:




My hope is for this little car to be a blessing to this city, to Masiphane and Sparrow ministries. I hope it is constantly filled with kids and teenagers, filled with music for them to sing along to and filled with hours upon hours of conversation and discipleship for those who need it most. At the end of my time in South Africa, the car will be a gift to the Havens.

Thank you so much to those who made this possible. I am thrilled to be able to pass along the blessing to little ones and big ones alike!



1 comment:

  1. SO fun. Very happy for you, and for the little kiddos that will enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete