Just got back from this year's Masiphane Havens Banquet - an annual event to raise funds for the four havens supported by our church in Johannesburg.
For last year's banquet, our video featured all of the kids at Child Haven expressing their hopes and dreams for the future ("When I grow up, I'm going to be five"). This year we decided to focus in on one very special child and her testimony of receiving new life at Child Haven.
I pray that Mandisa's story touches your heart as it has touched ours. May this precious girl encourage you with the truth that God is at work restoring the lives of so many wounded ones the world over through families such as ours at Child Haven.
Such a special girl, an inspirational story, and a perfect testimony to the work you guys are doing there. Give Mandisa a hug from me and tell her that she rocks!
ReplyDeleteLOVE WHAT YALL DID w/her story!! she is so special & has such an great heart!! Many blessings for all that yall do!! My heart is forever changed by the ministry!! It is actually still there & hasn't gotten the memo that I had to come back :-)
ReplyDeleteSheree